The Vega 100 VoIP gateways connects digital telephony equipment to IP networks.
Each E1/T1 interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side.
Service Provider Applications:
- Customer premises gateway for SIP trunking
- Low-density PSTN gateway
- Survivability for IP phones
- Enterprise VoIP networking
- PSTN trunking for IP-PBXs
- Enterprise IP telephony gateway
Open, Non-Proprietary Interfaces
The Vega 100 gateway support the following signalling schemes:
- ETSI ISDN
- NI1, NI2, AT&T 5ESS, DMS100
- ISO QSIG Basic Call & QSIG feature transparency
- Channel Associated Signalling (CAS)
All Vega gateways support SIP, H.323 & T.38 FAX.
The 100 gateway has proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications & VoIP equipment.
Vegastream Digital Gateway