Quintum Technologies is dedicated to providing innovative solutions to the network convergence market.
Quintum Technologies is an eight-year-old Voice over IP innovator, headquartered in Eatontown, New Jersey, with distribution in more than 67 countries around the world.
Quintum has developed a complete line of intelligent Tenor VoIP access switching and gateway solutions that are deployed in enterprise and service provider networks around the world. The Quintum Tenor® solution is the only product that offers Survivability to assure telephony communications remain live in branch office locations, even if the IP PBX network fails; Unmatched protection of voice quality and availability; Ease of Ownership with scalability, security and remote management capabilities; Ease of installation because Tenors are designed to fit into virtually any network offering and compatibility across PBX and IP PBX environments and Lower TCO because Tenors require no PBX modifications, no additional equipment, and no provisioning expenses.
Quintum offers solutions ranging from 2 to 48 analog VoIP ports, from 1 to 32 T1, E1, PRI spans and 2, 4 or 8 BRI/ST ports, as well as Session Border Controllers and a Remote Management Session Server for easy management of remote Tenors, even those behind NAT firewalls.
The VoIP Industry
Voice over IP has tantalized the business world for years. Unfortunately, there are many reasons why it has not yet been widely accepted. Customer acceptance of VoIP has remained weak for one intractable reason ... risk. Phone service is absolutely critical to day-to-day operations, and no one wants to put it at risk. For enterprises, its many significant benefits - including lower call costs, integrated voice/data applications, and simplified network operations - remain out of reach. Service providers are not yet able to attract customers with lower costs and bundled services, which makes VoIP an attractive component of next-generation market strategies ... all because of risk. Quintum's products address these concerns.
- Albany Int'l Integrates NET Quintum VoIP Gateways with Microsoft OCS
- Solutions Provider Offers 'Land and Expand' Services with Tenors
- All NEW! Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 Deployment with Tenors
- University Brings Campuses Closer with Tenors and Inter-Tel 7000
- Large Retailer in Mexico Deploys Quintum Tenors
- Arizona School District Deploys 32 Tenors in Nortel CS 1000 Environment
- TENORS AT THE SUPER BOWL - Article from VON Magazine
- VoIP-enabled Internet Cafe in Iraq Benefits US Military
- Star Contact Call Center Leverages VoIP to Centralize Multi-National Operations for COPA Airlines
- US Navy Demonstrates VoIP With Tenors for Secure Ship-to-Shore Communications
- Christies & Co: Europe's largest Real Estate Specialist Deploys Quintum
- Chance Telecom Call Centers/Telemarketing Case Study
- KeyCom Deploys VoIP Across 28 Universities in UK
- Akridge Real Estate Company Expands PBX Functionality
- Nortel/Quintum IP PBX - VoIP-enabled Quebec Municipal Gov't
- VoIP-enabled Shopping Mall by ISP
- Boules Trading: UK to India - VoIP over ADSL Implementation
- Labatt / OnlineTel Consumer Marketing Calling Card
- Service Provider Deploys VoIP over DSL for Local Access
- Atlantic Health Club: VoIP-enabled Spa Achieves ROI in Less than 8 months
- Agricultural Bank of China: VoIP-enabling 50,000 Branches
- ILS Off Shore Call Center Reduces Telemarketing Costs 50% With VoIP
- Metro Insurance VoIP-enables HQ and Remote Offices
- Taiwan Brokerage: Installs 43 Offices in 2 Weeks.
- China Gov't Deploys Nationwide VoIP Network
Tenor MultiPath Switch vs. Traditional VoIP Gateways
|Benefits||Tenor MultiPath||Traditional VoIP Gateway|
|Easy to Deploy||
|Intelligent Call Routing and Switching||
|Survivable and Reliable||
|Quality of Service (QoS)||
First Step: Become an XmarteK Partner
At XmarteK, we are always looking to engage in partnerships with local players that can help us to extend our reach in the region. If you are interested in hearing more about NETQuintum and joining our partner program, we invite you to present your organization through our reseller application form.
Once you register at XmarteK online as well as submit a successful reseller application, you will have access to secure resources only available to NETQuintum registered users. You will not only be able to enjoy our benefits, but will also have access to marketing tools, training information, downloads, as well as our price list!
2. Complete our reseller application and join the NET Quintum partner program through XmarteK!
Once you successfully become part of our program, your company will benefit from:
1. Access to the products we represent along with discounted prices
2. Catalogs, Manuals, and Promotions
3. Multilingual commercial and technical support, provided by highly qualified professionals.
4. Logistical support in facilitating and integrating relationships with Latin America
5. Distribution of leads that we receive from our vendors, website and marketing activity
6. Direct technical support and commercial support from our vendors
7. Membership to the XmarteK Network of System Integrators and Resellers where you can extend your presence through other members in more than 50 countries
If you would like to fill out our reseller application form, please click here!