Aerohive Networks unleashes the potential of enterprise Wi-Fi, enabling customers to stop buying copper, move applications to the air, and maximize workforce productivity. The company's award-winning cooperative control architecture eliminates costly controllers, saving money and providing unprecedented resiliency, up to 10X better application performance, and an opportunity to start small and expand without limitations.
Today's wireless LANs are deployed to support a wide range of business applications ranging from simple convenience applications like guest access in conference rooms to mission-critical applications like transaction processing and voice. Aerohive Networks cooperative control architecture provides substantial advantages over existing solutions in both environments, and allows for a cost effective convenience-oriented wireless LAN to be easily evolved to support mission-critical applications-without upgrading equipment or re-architecting the network. The advantages of a cooperative control architecture include:
Controller-less Management, Mobility and Security
Lower Cost - No Controller Cost or Complexity
Simpler to Deploy and Expand
Cleaner Network Integration and Easier Upgrade from Fat APs
Flexible Identity-based Policy Enforcement at the Edge
Whole Enterprise Deployment
High Availability & Mesh Redundancy
Scaleable Latency Optimized Performance to 802.11n
Optimized for Voice over Wireless LAN
Contact Aerohive support team to begin your RMA process.
If the product was sold by Xmartek send a copy of your RMA's email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aerohive offers two training methods for learning about deploying and managing a wireless LAN using Aerohive's cooperative control wireless LAN architecture.
- Classroom-based Instructor-led Training
These courses are taught in classrooms throughout the world by Aerohive certified instructors. Students are given instruction and are guided though hands-on labs to learn the best practices for configuring and deploying an Aerohive WLAN solution.
- Online Self-paced Training
Aerohive flash-based self-paced courses can be accessed via the Internet at any time. These courses walk students though the configuration and management of an Aerohive WLAN solution using simulated lab equipment.
First Step: Become an XmarteK Partner
Once you register at XmarteK online as well as submit a successful reseller application, you will have access to secure resources only available to Aerohive registered users. You will not only be able to enjoy our benefits, but will also have access to marketing tools, training information, downloads, as well as our price list!
2. Complete our reseller application and join the Aerohive partner program through XmarteK!
Once you successfully become part of our program, your company will benefit from:
1. Access to the products we represent along with discounted prices
2. Catalogs, Manuals, and Promotions
3. Multilingual commercial and technical support, provided by highly qualified professionals.
4. Logistical support in facilitating and integrating relationships with Latin America
5. Distribution of leads that we receive from our vendors, website and marketing activity
6. Direct technical support and commercial support from our vendors
7. Membership to the XmarteK Network of System Integrators and Resellers where you can extend your presence through other members in more than 50 countries
If you would like to fill out our reseller application form, please click here!