AudioCodes Ltd. enables the new voice infrastructure by providing innovative, reliable and cost-effective Voice over Packet technology and Voice Network products to OEMs, network equipment providers and system integrators. AudioCodes provides its customers and partners with a diverse range of flexible, comprehensive media gateway, server and processing technologies, based on VoIPerfectTM - AudioCodes' underlying, best-of-breed, core media gateway architecture
Quality, Safety & Environment
- Being aware of the subject of quality and the need to meet market and customer requirements and satisfaction, AudioCodes has decided to adopt the ISO-9001:2000 and ISO Guide 9000.3:2004 in all areas of activity
- The QMS implemented at AudioCodes ensures that in every element of its activity, the applicable and affirmative quality requirements shall be firmly and continuously applied, as described in the company's Manual
- AudioCodes' management has a responsibility to its customers to carry out this policy in detail, by applying and maintaining the Quality Management System as described in the company's Manual
AudioCodes Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS ) Policy:
- AudioCodes' management is committed to its employee's occupational health and safety. In order to achieve this goal, management has decided to adopt and apply OHSAS-18001 requirements
- The inclusion of OHSAS-18001 in the company ensures that in every element of its activity, the applicable and affirmative safety requirements shall be strictly and continuously applied, as described in the company's Manual
- In order to control, maintain and prevent safety events in the company, management nominated internal Safety Trustees, a Safety Committee and hired a professional Safety Appointee to control and instruct all those involved
AudioCodes Environmental Quality Management System (EQMS) Policy:
- AudioCodes' management is acutely aware of the global efforts invested in reducing damage to the environment and the fact that environmental resources are public resources. It is the policy of AudioCodes' management to participate in this effort to the extent relevant to its activity and products. Being aware of these needs, the Company has adopted ISO-14001 in all its areas of activity
- AudioCodes is committed to prevent environmental pollution and damage and to strive for continuous improvement of its environmental performance. In order to achieve the goal of sustainable development, AudioCodes shall periodically measure its environmental performance and use the data to support its improvement activity
- AudioCodes is committed to proactively apply its EQMS Policy in the development, manufacturing, service and end-of-life stages of its products
- The EQMS implemented in the Company ensures that in all elements of its activity, the applicable and affirmative environmental requirements shall be strictly and continuously applied, as described in the Company's Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Manual
- As part of its activity, AudioCodes will do its utmost to meet the requirements of all applicable environmental regulations, with the main focus on the European Union's RoHS and WEEE Directives and REACH Regulation.
- AudioCodes management nominated AudioCodes' Quality Assurance Director to be the focal point for this project and to be the authority to define and implement its EQMS. Regarding this subject, he/she shall report directly to AudioCodes' CEO
Management commitment to quality, safety and environmental quality
- Ensuring the company's leading position as supplier of products and technology in the field of packet voice communication
- Continuous improvement of products, customer satisfaction, and the company's business development
- Constant improvement of the professional standard of company employees
- Continuous improvement of the employees' workplace safety and pollution prevention
- Abiding by occupational health and environmental laws and regulations relevant to company activities, as well as additional requirements as defined by company management
- Defines quantitative, measurable targets related to safety and environmental elements, and conducts surveys from time to time
First Step: Become an XmarteK Partner
Once you register at XmarteK online as well as submit a successful reseller application, you will have access to secure resources only available to AudioCodes registered users. You will not only be able to enjoy our benefits, but will also have access to marketing tools, training information, downloads, as well as our price list!
2. Complete our reseller application and join the AudioCodes partner program through XmarteK!
Once you successfully become part of our program, your company will benefit from:
1. Access to the products we represent along with discounted prices
2. Catalogs, Manuals, and Promotions
3. Multilingual commercial and technical support, provided by highly qualified professionals.
4. Logistical support in facilitating and integrating relationships with Latin America
5. Distribution of leads that we receive from our vendors, website and marketing activity
6. Direct technical support and commercial support from our vendors
7. Membership to the XmarteK Network of System Integrators and Resellers where you can extend your presence through other members in more than 50 countries
If you would like to fill out our reseller application form, please click here!
AudioCodes Partner Program:
AudioCodes' Solution Partners provide applications and products that are interoperable with AudioCodes products and/or based on AudioCodes enabling technology. Customers and system integrators can enjoy the benefit of a "Best-of-Breed" VoIP network, building their networks from a combination of AudioCodes' Media Gateways, Media Severs and Session Border Controllers technology, combined with leading products and technology from third party Solution Partners.
AudioCodes markets its Best-of-Breed VoIP solutions primarily via a global network of Channel Partners. Combining Distribution Channels, System Integrators and Value Added Resellers, AudioCodes is well positioned to support customers globally, providing best-in-class sales, pre-sales and post-sales services to Service Providers, Enterprises and OEM customers.
How to Become a Partner?
Generating sales leads, getting your business and core-competence further exposed to the community, sharing the value of open standards, having access to advanced applications, lowering your expenses, and receiving customized support are only some of the benefits of being an member of the AudioCodes OSN (Open Solutions Network) Partner Program. This program allows participants (Channel Partners, Solution Partners & Training Partners) to capitalize on existing AudioCodes relationships, which consist of an extensive network of industry movers and shakers.